How to get More likes on Instagram
Social media is the best place to keep up with your friends, see what people around the world are eating for breakfast, and get a sneak peek into celebrities' lives. But social media can also help you grow your business, promote your work, and get more recognition for your brand. This is especially true on Instagram, which is one of the most popular social networks for brands looking to connect with customers and grow their brand reach. With so much competition on Instagram every day from businesses big and small vying for attention from users—and each other—it's important that you stand out from all those colorful squares if you want more likes on Instagram. Here's how:
Use Relevant Hashtags
Hashtags are a great way to get your content in front of new audiences, but they're not just for the big brands. Hashtags can make all the difference when trying to increase engagement on Instagram and get more likes on your posts.
Here are some tips for using hashtags:
- Use relevant hashtags - If you're posting about travel, use #travel or #vacation instead of #foodie or #foodporn. The same goes for other topics like fashion and beauty (hashtagging #fashion won't help), fitness (#fitspiration), etcetera!
- Don't go overboard - It's tempting to include as many different hashtags as possible so that people might see them in their feed when they search those terms, but this actually ends up looking spammy/annoying/like you're trying too hard. Stick with 2-3 relevant ones per post at most!
Tag Relevant Users
- Tag relevant users.
- Tag people who are relevant to your post. If you're posting a picture of a cat, tag other Instagram users who have cats or dogs in their bio. Or, if you're posting about healthy food options at the gym and want to reach out to people who might be interested in learning more about this topic (such as personal trainers), tag them as well! This will help increase engagement and get more likes on Instagram because it reaches out beyond just one follower base but rather multiple ones at once--and hopefully those users will share with their followers too!
- Use hashtags that are popular within your niche/industry/community but also suitable for all audiences (i.e., not too specific). You want each post on Instagram being seen by as many eyeballs possible; therefore using trending tags ensures that this happens even though they may not necessarily relate directly back toward whatever content has been posted onto social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter."
Post More Often
One of the best ways to gain more followers on Instagram is by posting more often. This will help you engage with your followers and build a stronger relationship with them. You'll also be able to respond to follower requests in a timely manner, which will make people feel like they're getting something out of following you!
Get on a Schedule
Posting to Instagram at the same time every day is one of the easiest ways to get more likes. If you're posting at a specific time, make sure that it's a time when your followers are online and ready to engage with your content! If they know that they can expect something from you on a certain day or at a certain time, they'll be more likely to check back in with their phones.
Setting up reminders in your phone will help ensure consistency in posting throughout the week--and even if it takes some effort at first, once you get into the swing of things (and see results), it'll become second nature!
Create Engaging Content
- Create engaging content.
- Post content that is relevant to your audience and interesting to them.
- Post content in line with your brand and business goals, objectives and objectives.
These tips will help you get more likes on Instagram
- Use relevant hashtags. When you post a photo on Instagram, it's important that you use hashtags that are relevant to the content of your post and will get people interested in what you're posting. For example, if I'm posting about my dog, I might include #dogsofinstagram or #puppiesofinstagram in my caption so that other users who search those hashtags can see it on their feed and like it themselves.
- Tag relevant users in comments or captions on other people's posts if they seem like they'd appreciate being tagged (and remember: only tag accounts that have opted-in for public tagging). This makes sure new followers see your profile as well as current ones! If someone likes one of my photos because they follow me already but has never commented before--that's a sign that maybe this person isn't engaged enough with my brand yet (or at all). So when I see something like this happen again later down the road when building up our following further we'll know better where/how much effort should be spent trying out different strategies."
- Use SMM panel services like Urpanel.com; it will help you improve your credibility and make it easier for new users to follow you, interact with you, and like your posts.
If you want to learn more about how to grow your Instagram account and get more likes, check out our blog. We have tons of helpful tips for growing your brand on Instagram!